Every Parents want to see his/her child with a great career. Hike is a school integration program of Discovery Classes which
enables students and make them conceptually strong in their subjects. Discovery classes provides classes in such a way that student
do well in exam either in BOARDS or IIT-JEE irrespective of paper Pattern.
HIKE Program prepares a student for JEE (Main & Advanced), NEET, Other Engineering Entrance Exams & Excellence in XII Boards.
HIKE is a revolution in school education; in fact education at all levels. HIKE prepares a student for JEE (Main & Advanced) within a school schedule ensuring top success in JEE (Main & Advanced) as well as XII board exams.
• Entire course coverage in 7 phases (Class XI – 4 Phases and Class XII – 3 Phases) followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
• Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
• Each phase has Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
• Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
• Single comprehensive study material: Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary. Students should not require any additional books etc.
• Test Series : These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and along side confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
• Chapter practice problems : On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
• Subjectwise Rank Improvement Program.
• Regular feedbacks.
• JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
• Online Computer Based Test Series (CBT) to be conducted on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
• Study Material: An exclusive fundamentals search based package of 1500 Top quality problems on JEE pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE problem solving Techniques.
Classroom contact hours of approx. 1392 hrs. i.e. (676 Hrs In class XI & 716 Hrs in class XII) with Discovery Team is envisaged. However, the actual total input provided does not include:
• Doubt Clearing Classes
• Rank Improvement Program
• Phase Tests
• Test Analysis Sessions etc.
WHAT IS AN INTEGRATED SCHOOL PROGRAM ?
• A study program with a synergistic approach to both the School / Board studies as well as JEE Advanced,
JEE Main, Other Engineering Entrance Exams preparation.
• A program for School / Board studies as well as JEE Advanced, JEE Main, NEET - that will complement each other.
• A program that will prepare Students extremely well not only for JEE Advanced, JEE Main, NEET but also for School / Board exams as well.
BENEFITS FOR THE STUDENTS
• Students enrolling in this program will have an integrated study plan.
• The studies for both Boards as well as IIT-JEE will be controlled and executed.
• This would mean that the Student would not be going through two separate schedules and Classes for the same subject.
• Complete Lab and other support will be provided to the students.
• Integrated School Programs would provide thrust for the Students to participate in co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are very important for their personality development.